Like Tree13Likes

What is best way to transport 4 large suitcases to HK station for flight out of HK

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I've never used GOGOVAN I am the only passenger. Does Gogovan only do goods delivery? Will I be able to ride on the van like a normal taxi? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by 29Tjmy92:
    I've never used GOGOVAN I am the only passenger. Does Gogovan only do goods delivery? Will I be able to ride on the van like a normal taxi? Thank you
    Off course you can as you will be accompanying your luggage (aka goods).

Please note vans are not allowed to drop of passengers right at the top of the terminal like taxis and private cars, You will get dropped off next to the bus terminus on the ground floor, there are trollies there and you just take the lift up to departure level so not a biggie.
    East_coast likes this.

Do you live near a HK Airport bus route?

Plenty of space on the buses for your 4 cases. Just need to wheel them to the bus stop or get a friend to help you get them to a bus stop.

https://www.hongkongairport.com/en/t....page#content2

$40 and a little pulling of a suitcase or 3

I used “man with a van” when we left Hong Kong to go to Europe three years ago with 9 large suitcases, three carry-ons and three backpacks. At that time airport check in was still open in central but if I would do it today I would let them drive me to the airport. The guys helped us put everything on trolleys , piece of cake, no stress.

29Tjmy92 likes this.