Like Tree9Likes

leaving Hongkong with debt 24 years ago

Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5
  1. #41

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    733

    pay what you owe, as simple as that. You might escape from hk immi for now,but who would save you from the wrath of the almighty?


  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaz Paul:
    pay what you owe, as simple as that. You might escape from hk immi for now,but who would save you from the wrath of the almighty?
    ...you are absolutely right Sir. That's why I need this HK police clearance to start a new work and to start repaying my unpaid loan. My question is that, does my unpaid loan can cause any bad records in my HK police clearance? Thank you!

  3. #43

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    7,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasya1016:
    ... does my unpaid loan can cause any bad records in my HK police clearance? Thank you!
    No it doesnt unless you owe the money to HK Govt lol

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    No it doesnt unless you owe the money to HK Govt lol
    They said, unpaid loan falls on a criminal case so my next question is does criminal case like this will appear in my Hk police clearance? Thank you

  5. #45

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    7,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasya1016:
    They said, unpaid loan falls on a criminal case so my next question is does criminal case like this will appear in my Hk police clearance? Thank you
    Are you trying to push for a YES answer so that you cant come back to HK??? Is your mind trying to tell you not to come back?? FFS

    Who da feck is THEY, if you believe them then you're screwed. Plenty of ppl have left with unpaid loans/debt and come back without a problem, only issue they will have is the bad debt will still be on the TRANSUNION CREDIT REPORT and will effect furture loans / Credit card applications (maybe).

    Do you owe millions??

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    Are you trying to push for a YES answer so that you cant come back to HK??? Is your mind trying to tell you not to come back?? FFS

    Who da feck is THEY, if you believe them then you're screwed. Plenty of ppl have left with unpaid loans/debt and come back without a problem, only issue they will have is the bad debt will still be on the TRANSUNION CREDIT REPORT and will effect furture loans / Credit card applications (maybe).

    Do you owe millions??
    No. I am only an OFW and I happened to have a loan in Prime bank but got termibated so I was not able to repay my debt. I know non repayment is wrong but I got no means as of the moment. But surely, I will start my repayment when I can settle in this job. Thank you so much Sir, I am now enlighten. I have filed my HK Police clearance last week.

  7. #47

    Hi Grasya1016, may i know what happened after you apply police clearance? Coz i have friend same situation with you. She is worried if she appy police clearance she may have problem becoz she also has unpaid loan in Hongkong.hope to hear a reply from you. Thanks have a nice day...


Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5