Tennis partners

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Talking Tennis Meetup

I've added people with Email Addresses to the HK Tennis Meetup.

It's a good place to organize everyone and get the ball rolling for some great tennis this summer.

Here's a link to sign up.

http://tennis.meetup.com/195/

Cheers,

Tony

add me as well, but i'm also not a regular scheduled player because of travel
    [email protected]

Hi Badseal,

I've joined the HK Tennis meetup from that link you provided. I travel quite a bit so am not always in HK.

I haven't played in a long while, so I think I'd better classify myself as elementary.

My preference is Quarry, TaiKoo or Causeway Bay for courts if possible.

Tennis meetup

Hi all,

There is a Tennis Meetup on 12 July. Even though it is not a tennis playing, we can meet new tennis lovers and talk more about tennis.

http://tennis.meetup.com/195/?gj=sj7

Pls sign up and have a meet up!

Totem

Courts arranged - players wantd\ed

I have following bookings

Quarry Bay Courts -

Sat 15/7 08:00 - 09:00 ( Court Fee 42 HKD) Court 2
    Sun 16/7 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM (Court Fee 104 HKD) Court 8
    Can confirm 22/7 and 23/7 closer to the date
    Will be away from 28/7 - 14/8 , need somebody to coordinate

Need intermediate players, we can do upto 6 I believe, will play doubles
    I will collect court fee / number of persons.
    I am thinking of getting everbody to put in 50 or 100 HKD so that we can buy enough balls. Discuss when we meet for play

Thanks and hope to see you there. Absolute Beginners please excuse, but can help to arrange groups

Badseal, i tried to join the tennis meetup group using the link you provided however i haven't heard back from anyone regarding getting access to the meetup group. Can you or someone else please help add me to the group or tell me tell me what I need to do in order to get added. Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I have been here in HK for almost two weeks now and I haven't done any exercising....miss it a lot...and would love to join for tennis!!

Used to play a lot back home but the only problem is that I don't have a racket here

Anyway, if I can borrow a racket I would like to play one day, let me know!!

Groetjes Irene

Finally managed to meet up

Finally mnaged to meet up for first session
    thanks lslvip and badri
    looking for more people to tunr up regularly, please pm me or lslvip
    next session likely next weekend
    rgds

I would like to play tennis as well. I am in Beginner to intermediate level. Can I join you guys next tennis playing? ('Absolute Beginners please excuse' makes me confuse can I join)

Totem

looking for a tennis partner/regular doubles/singles play as well...just moved from the US and wish there were pure tennis clubs (not looking for all the other amenities clubs here have). Used to play competitive junior tennis in high school..haven't really played in years. new a professional and would like to start playing regularly again..female, rusty intermediate level. living in ktown. email me @ [email protected]