Looking for some basketball coaching

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking for some basketball coaching

Hi, i am 18 yrs old
    I am lookin to improve my basketball skills, i wouldnt say im any good. I played for around 4-5 years now, however i only play during lunch breaks in school. I am lookin for a coach who can teach me proper skills and tatics to enhnace my game peformace. eg. handling , shooting, defense

ty

dont know about coaching, but we can practice together if you are interested, i played high school varsity years ago and trying to get back in shape now..

I am in my 30's who also want to get back in shape with playing bball. I have played when I was youner, but never at a competitive level, just streetballing with friends. I would also like to learn some fundamentals. Let me know if you guys want to practice together.

i am interested in practicing together...

I'm interested too. Please keep me updated. Many Thanks!

cool, so far i guess we have three amigos..

where are you all located? i'm down for some basketball

I'm located in Tung Chung bt don't mind playing anywhere afterwork or on weekends.

I'm in Wan Chai and wanting to play as well. I played in high school back in the states, and would love to get back into playing in HK.

I can book an indoor half court at my sister's complex in the Elements, its $190/hour and its usually available. Let me know if anyone is interested

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast