Like Tree2Likes

Looking for Golf Partners

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by victo:
    too bad i can't make it to the Aug trip . but i'm planing back to HK at Oct , please let me know there is another trip are going to happen ! would like to join in that time , i'm free to go anywhere . contact me at [email protected] . looking forward watching some photo at the Cebu trip
    What a coincidence, I will be travelling to Hk from Scotland in October. Fancy a game?

Hmm .. interesting ... Yes, its very difficult to play in HKG especially there are only 2 public courses - Nine Eagles (tiny Course with $685 green fee to play double of 9 holes) and KSC .. which is impossible to book for the weekend - cuz everyone starts booking 7 days in advance and I just cannot get through the line!! haha ... Sad ...

Not sure if all of you are still grouping together to play on KSC courses .. but my friend and I would love to join .. I have written down all your emails and hopefully we can all gather together for Driving Range or 18 holes sometime in the near future!

My email is [email protected] just in case you see my email in the junk mail folder .. my email topic would be "HK EXPAT GOLFERS!!!"

Hope to chat with you all soon!!

My HK mobile phone nr is 56322179 if anyone fancies a game of golf or even trip out to a driving range. Cheers

victo likes this.

Hi Everyone, I came across this forum by looking up "golf partner Hong Kong" on Yahoo. I am mid 30's Chinese and looking to meet a group of golfers to enjoy the game with or even just driving range. I do not have a handicap card yet and I believe someone here can provide some good info so I can get one quickly. I am a AGC member and I can go there on weekday evening and nine eagles during weekday. For those looking to play golf with great deal, you can apply for AE platinum card so you can enjoy a green fee of HKD 100 at Nine Eagles as well as a few course in Southern China (excluding caddie and golf cart). Wes

Quote Originally Posted by ironpuppy:
    Hi Everyone, I came across this forum by looking up "golf partner Hong Kong" on Yahoo. I am mid 30's Chinese and looking to meet a group of golfers to enjoy the game with or even just driving range. I do not have a handicap card yet and I believe someone here can provide some good info so I can get one quickly. I am a AGC member and I can go there on weekday evening and nine eagles during weekday. For those looking to play golf with great deal, you can apply for AE platinum card so you can enjoy a green fee of HKD 100 at Nine Eagles as well as a few course in Southern China (excluding caddie and golf cart). Wes
    Wes, i suspect that this thread may now be defuncted! I got no responses when i was in hk last month. I sent u a PM with details of a friendly group i went around with playing at Kau sai chau and Hong Kong golf club in Fanling. Both are great circuits but i doubt they are included in the American Express Platinium promotions. Happy golfing!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using GeoClicks Mobile

Cool Golf - me too!

Hello,
    I am 29, french, and also wish to find more golf partners, playing at KSC near Sai Kung is ok for me, just need to book early, sometimes we can get a booking on the thursday or friday is also ok (because of cancellations) to play on saturday/sunday.

9 or 18 holes, even 36 holes in a day are OK.

My index is 22, not so good but I play since I am 6 years old, just have no time to play too much since I moved to China/HK 8 years ago.

If there is any mailing for golf players here please add me :
    [email protected]

Thanks!
    Pierre

Quote Originally Posted by PeB35:
    Hello,
    I am 29, french, and also wish to find more golf partners, playing at KSC near Sai Kung is ok for me, just need to book early, sometimes we can get a booking on the thursday or friday is also ok (because of cancellations) to play on saturday/sunday.

My index is 22, not so good but I play since I am 6 years old, just have no time to play too much since I moved to China/HK 8 years ago.

[email protected]

Thanks!
    Pierre
    Have you played all of the 3 KSC courses? I have only played East and it was awesome. Well looking forward to a game so will keep in touch.

I'm up for squash too and I don't suppose you are looking for a running partner as well?
    Last edited by dragon_simon; 21-11-2012 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon_simon:
    Wes, i suspect that this thread may now be defuncted! I got no responses when i was in hk last month. I sent u a PM with details of a friendly group i went around with playing at Kau sai chau and Hong Kong golf club in Fanling. Both are great circuits but i doubt they are included in the American Express Platinium promotions. Happy golfing!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using GeoClicks Mobile
    Thanks dragon_simon: I checked my inbox and there was no message from anyone. U r right those 2 clubs are not included in the AE but I definitely want to play there too. Do you play often and driving range too?

KSC

Quote Originally Posted by PeB35:
    Hello,

[email protected]

Thanks!
    Pierre

Hello Golf Lovers,

I am Korean female, was a keen golfer used to spending whole weekend in the course once upon a time, haha, but haven't played for last some years.

Want to find some friends to play together, and prefer to play at KSC; not like in early 21th centry, going to Shenzhen for a game is not cheap nor convenient any more, I think.

I can play Saturday or the first tee off time on weekdays. My index Was 21, not sure whether I can keep the score by now but I am a pleasant person to play with, I can say..

If there is any mailing for golf players here, please add me:
    [email protected]

Thanks,
    Fiona
    Last edited by Fiona888; 04-12-2012 at 06:07 PM.

If anyone in Shanghai wants a game, I am up for one, it's a bit cold now, but maybe after chinese new year

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast