Like Tree2Likes

Looking for Golf Partners

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ccahln:
    Hi

I'm keen to join any of your golf outings on weekdays, preferably in KSC. I'm also AE card user, if anyone wanna play in any of the AE courses, pls count me in.
    My email : [email protected]
    Cheers!

Hilda
    Hello Hilda,

My friend and I playing 9 holes Eagles golf couse at the airport coming Tuesday 14th tee off 10.12am wondering would you be interested ? I can be contacted at [email protected]
    Regards,
    Gavin

golf

hey golfers, im down to play also. i have played all my life in england and usa, handicap of 5. moved to sai wan ho a year ago and practise at golf lab in taikoo. sometimes get invited to play at hkgc in fanling. if anyone is up for hitting balls or playing let me know [email protected] cheers!

Hi All,

I have been playing golf for several years in UK and have moved here to Hong Kong a year ago. Am looking to get back into it. I practice at SCAA and Waterfall Golf Centre. Looking to head to a course soon maybe Nine Eagles to start with. My Handicap is around 20 so if you want to practice on the range or head to a course, please hit me up.

Cheers.

Hi All,

I have been playing golf for last 20 years in Australia. But just a weekend hacker. I am going back to Hong Kong very for holidays in November.
    But don't have any golf partner to play golf with. So I am happy to meet new golf buddy and enjoy some golfing either in Hong Kong or china Mission Hill.
    I am going to Hong Kong in November for holidays and hope get some golfing.
    Please feel free to email me if you are looking for some golf new partner.

cheers
    Mark

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12