Like Tree2Likes

Looking for Golf Partners

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

Hello Layhar,

Nice to receive your message. Please leave me an email address or you can send me an email at [email protected].

Cheers,
    Shirley

Hi All, I moved to HK a few months ago and have been really missing golf.

What I lack in skill I make up for with enthusiasm! I am 29 and my unofficial handicap was lingering around the mid-high 20s before I left the UK. I really want to improve and would be interested to find some other amateur golfers to play/practice with.

Would love to join in a practice session/round and make some new friends.

Cheers

Hey everyone I just moved to HKG for few months and love to play been playing for long time but no partners here I go to Asia Golf Club for range, Im wondering if you have set up a group that I can join

i'm interested in learning golf with you guys - took a handful of 1:1 lessons in the states, but haven't picked up a club in 2 yrs. can do asia golf club on evenings and weekends.

thanks

heey ekin im free anytime you want let me know when you wanna go, Ive been playing for loong time

shoot me an email at [email protected] and we can set up a time!

I'm thinking of joining SCAA - its 1500 for a membership, but comes with 10 hrs free at the range.

anyone else a member there?

Thansk!

hi, been having trouble replying all day. regnesg, email me at yianwang AT gmail DOT com and we can set something up.

also all, have any of you joined SCAA driving range? seems to be more convenient than Asia Golf. Thanks

SCAA is convenient for location but range is too short the one in CSW is little more than 200 yds, membership also 1500 and 5 free hrs plus free lesson on simulator

Would like to join for a driving range practise! Evenings during the week are fine with me

Hi, Ekin, I am member of SCAA and location is convenient, I play 1-2 times a week , hope to see you there soon

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast