Like Tree2Likes

Looking for Golf Partners

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Hi All -

Been a while, seeing if anyone is interested. Golf at SCAA tonight? Can be there anytime between 9-11.

Thanks!

Is this group still active? I'm interested to join your driving range sessions or golf outings. Email is [email protected]. Thanks.

sure we havent met yet but niw is a good time to do it Im going Sunday to play at Kau Sai Choi North Course

Hi,

I just saw this and would love to join your golf sessions, just relocated to HK and dunno where to go for golf except golf practice at Whitehead

My email is [email protected]

renesg - where do you live? looked at kau sai choi, but its very difficult to get there as i do not have a car. would love to car pool with you if you don't mind and try the course.

thanks!

Where and when the Tailor Made demo? FYI I just went with Bernard last week end to KSC and was amazing we also dont have car I live in Tai Koo Shing let me know if someone interested this Sunday to make a booking ([email protected])

Hey,

This is Bernard, nickname acs in HK GeoExpat.

I enjoy the game very much with renesg and finally get to play in HK with Rene's guidance. Hope to see more enthusiasts joining us.

I am interested n Taylormade demo too. Where and when?

Hi guys, I got some driving range practice tickets, at Olympic Waterfall Golf. Worth HKD80 each, let me know if you guys want some, happy to get rid of them with discount. There's no due date, but just don't have that much time/ interested to carry on the game after bought the package.

So does Yoga coupon as well.

Whens the next ksc trip?

Hi guys ,

since I moved to Hong Kong didn't play golf anymore.
    My handicap is 22.0 left handed

anybody know public place where I also can rent/buy left handed clubs.?

And where in Hong Kong is nice to start ?
    Who is in for it, to play with me?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast