Like Tree2Likes

Looking for Golf Partners

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Hey Dutch welcome basically there is just one public course in HKG which is KSC, you can join us anytime however need to have hcp card for the first time. About clubs theres lot of places let me know and I can go with you

Oke renesg sounds great,
    about my handicap is 22.0 , but because left to Hong Kong, , quite my previous golfclub , lost also NGF handicap card wanne pick it up again here.
    l'd like to go with you.
    thx
    Kris

Sure drop me an E mail Im just coming from playing after 12 with Bernard so next time we should be more. [email protected]. About the hcp card I got it from HK Golf Pro it takes me 5 days an 500 hkd for 1 year

That doesn't sound bad
    sure I will drop you n email.
    Any days that are the most suitable for you?

veena19 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by renesg:
    Sure drop me an E mail Im just coming from playing after 12 with Bernard so next time we should be more. [email protected]. About the hcp card I got it from HK Golf Pro it takes me 5 days an 500 hkd for 1 year
    Hi Renesg, I have been trying to get a handicap card in HK but struggle with the usual 'chicken and egg' problem that you need to submit score cards to the Hong Kong Golf Association to get a handicap but no courses will let you play unless you have a handicap card - so how do I get the scorecards?!! Please could you give a little more info about how HK Golf Pro works? I can't seem to find much info on their website other then the membership form. Do you still need to submit completed scorecards to them in order to get a handicap card?

Hey English Man I was in same way a you but no problem I get it done within a week, dont worry drop me a mail or call me will be my pleasure to share 98585842

I had the same problem last year, no card and want to play. Went online to usa site, FairwayFiles dot com and simply chose suitable venues and scores was able to produce a 'handicap index' which approximates my real ability. It may take you some time to figure out the FF site and enter the scores but this was all free and gave me a printable form. I took the digital form to the local printer and printed out in color, looks real good. and presented this card to KSC. No problem accepting this form at KSC. The staff at KSC, IMHO, wants only to know that you know how to play, have some knowledge of golf etiquette and won't screw up the course. Me too HI about 20. Total time 1 hour, cost 3 HK$, for printing. You may find other online sites closer to your home area and know some local courses which will make your task easier.

Hey Robin, sounds like a good idea, only you got it from a USA site, are you american? Because I think If I come with American handicap, and from holland get some questions.
    Anyway , really wanne go this week to golfcourse mebe first drivingrange and see what next

It's great weather this week, who like to join me?
    Iam free Tuesday Wednesday Thursday

Hey dutchman how abt going tmw to the range arround 7 pm? anyone else interested?

Ey renesg, today at 7pm, sounds like a good idea

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast