Like Tree2Likes

Looking for Golf Partners

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Hi Guys,

I'm not quite sure where this forum is at now as there are a lot of posts. I have been in HK now for a month and now that i have sorted out living now I want to sort out the important things....golf. I am an Aussie who has played for about 3 years and I have a handicap of 11....after not playing for 3 months I'm going through withdrawls. Would love to join a regular group of golfers if there is a spare spot.

My email address is [email protected]

Cheers

Ben

I heard about obtaining a handicap index card from HK through the back door, can you give me more ideas on this? I have to pay $75 to my club just for that piece of info here in Canada. If you have a better and easier way, I would like to know. Thanks RY

Robert nice talking to ya over the phone let me know if the info works for ya and if yu need anything else. Cameron I just send you a mail to yur hotmail. Cheers

how many of you guys been playing the game now? I m mostly week day player bcs even in BC, we try to stay away from the public courses as many summer vacationists/visitors playing *Army balls* i.e left-right-left, all over the place. My advantage besides my age is I retire, very flexible with tee time. BTW, do they have senior rate in KSC ? Some courses here call 60,senior, some 65 yrs old. SPGA of USA starts with 55+ Also, I dont have hotmail address, try [email protected] thanks

hi guys : don't know you guys are still playing or not . i'll be HK at the end of Nov, will like to play as many games as i can in three weeks .does anyone have time ? i'm insterested for the handicap card , anyone can gave me some info , i don't have it now and if i apply it here will take 3-5 week , so it's batter get it beford i'm back . specially " Renesg " you seem know a lot about , hope you can give me some advise , my email is [email protected] thanks

not sure if this group still available.
    just moved to hongkong, tried to get in touch with team.
    anyone can PM me?

Frankey, I would like to try out the KSC course, may be in Dec .But I m a week day golfer because I retiree. Ps134

sure, not sure i have time in weekend
    would you pls send me a PM?

Hello to all golfers

Me and my gal friend are planning a road trip to southern china, driving to may be 2-3 golf courses and enjoying scenery and Chinese food and culture on the way during Chinese new years break from 20th January to 30th January.

We both are in early 30ies and looking for couple of similar age people to join. We still haven't figured out complete details of the trip, would mostly depend if it's 4 people or 6 however we plan to keep it to Max 6 so we can rent sort of comfortable SUV or van.

Cheers

If any one happens to be in Shanghai and wants to hook up for a game of golf, I would be happy to!!

Cheers!!

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast