Like Tree2Likes

Looking for Golf Partners

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

ksc golf

Quote Originally Posted by frankey:
    sure, not sure i have time in weekend
    would you pls send me a PM?
    I was in HK briefly for 10 days and able to hook up a friend for a round in his Fanling home course. Bad score but good balls in general. Will be back around Feb for more golfing experience especially in KSC.You can email me [email protected] to link up in future. RY

Hi there

Me and some friends going for a round of golf at 9 eagles near airport.

We leave IFC at 7, tee off at 8. Pls give me a call at 60434478 if you wana join

Cheers

just got your message now, will love to join but have other arrangement. Kindly let me know next round, thanks.

Anyone free to go to range this week late time?

Hi all, I would also like to join golf outings if any. Pls contact me at 68982223. Thanks?

I am in for weekend golf! Have done Nine Eagles a few times, not a bad little course (or should I say tiny course). Would love to find some people to go to Kau Sai Chau on Saturdays. I play to about a 20 handicap so I ain't no pro but I'm not a beginner either. Anyone interested in going some time?

Hey Maracas can yu send me your details by mail to [email protected]

To All:

We are organizing a golf trip to Cebu Phillipines on August 16 to 19th, we are so far arround 14 guys and have booked already planes and hotel, is any one else interested to join please contact me at [email protected] or to my mobile 98585842

Cheers Rene

Quote Originally Posted by Maracas Bay:
    I am in for weekend golf! Have done Nine Eagles a few times, not a bad little course (or should I say tiny course). Would love to find some people to go to Kau Sai Chau on Saturdays. I play to about a 20 handicap so I ain't no pro but I'm not a beginner either. Anyone interested in going some time?
    Hi, come me in next time you play at Nine Eagles.It's been years I have not played there, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by renesg:
    To All:

We are organizing a golf trip to Cebu Phillipines on August 16 to 19th, we are so far arround 14 guys and have booked already planes and hotel, is any one else interested to join please contact me at [email protected] or to my mobile 98585842

Cheers Rene
    Hi Rene, please share details & send to [email protected] Thank you

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast