Like Tree2Likes

Looking for Golf Partners

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thanks, Rene for the info, I would love to join up but currently I m back to BC,Canada, you guys have a good time and save some birdies for me next time. Robert

Hey guys! I am a 28-year old French guy, arrived in HK two weeks ago. I used to play a lot of golf before, used to be 3 of index. Would love to find some golf partners to go and have a few rounds, whether it is at a driving range or on a course. Send me an email if interested: [email protected]. I have got all my equipment with me.
    Cheers

Hi, I am also joining any golf activities. Used to practice in indoor place weekly and went for real practicing to real CC. But, here in HK, very hard to find the place and friends who interested in. Anybody going for indoor practicing here in HK after work? Pls let me know. Also interesting to join for field, CC, during weekend or some holiday. Feel free to send me SMS, 9867 0013.

Hi, if anyone comes by Shanghai, and wants a round of golf on any course, let me know, looking for people to play with!!

Cheers!!

Hey anyone interested in going Nine Eagles next Thursday 5th night lets say meeting at the Hong Kong Station at 7:00 and get ter time at 8:20 pm? My mobile contact 98585842 Let us know to make the bookings

Quote Originally Posted by renesg:
    Hey anyone interested in going Nine Eagles next Thursday 5th night lets say meeting at the Hong Kong Station at 7:00 and get ter time at 8:20 pm? My mobile contact 98585842 Let us know to make the bookings
    Hi, Renesg. I would love to join but need to practice a bit more in driving range. Haven't swinged almost 6 months. Do you have any plan to go for griving range practice in HK? Pls let me know if case is. My mobile is 98670013.

Hi renesg, saw the message too late otherwise i'd love to join you guys. don't have my clubs with me, next time for sure. i'll send a message to your mobile for next time.
    cheers~

too bad i can't make it to the Aug trip . but i'm planing back to HK at Oct , please let me know there is another trip are going to happen ! would like to join in that time , i'm free to go anywhere . contact me at [email protected] . looking forward watching some photo at the Cebu trip

Hey all of you who would like to join the golf lessons, the outings, the travels and all the golf events please send me all your contact details by E-mail to the following address to keep you in the loop if every event
    [email protected]

Cheers and hope to see many of you, remember is not about how you play but all about how you like the game and meet new golf junkies like us!

Hi all,

I stumbled across this forum whilst searching for places in HK to golf in google! Is everyone still playing golf? I'm from Edinburgh Scotland (the home of golf!) and I will be in HK this October for a holiday.

Looking to meet up with some golf enthusiasts to show me around some local Hk courses. Please email me on [email protected] if you like a game.

Cheers,
    Si

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast