Like Tree2Likes

Looking for Golf Partners

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Smile Looking for Golf Partners

Hi.. I love playing golf and have been practising golf in the driving range for sometime. Now would like to find some golf buddies to play on course together. Anywhere in HK or China is fine with me. I can be reached at [email protected]
    Thanks

Golf Partner

Hi there,
    My name is Mike, iam a british born chinese who has just recently relocated back to HK for work.
    Ive been playing golf most weekends for the past 2 yeara back in the UK but want to continue in HK.
    If you are keen please drop me an email and we can take it from there.

Hope to hear from you soon

Mike

Hello Mike,

Nice to get your message. I tried to email you but haven't got your email address.
    It'll be great to arrange a golf game. Please email me at [email protected] to work out a time.

Shirley

Quote Originally Posted by Mikegolf 9803:
    Hi there,
    My name is Mike, iam a british born chinese who has just recently relocated back to HK for work.
    Ive been playing golf most weekends for the past 2 yeara back in the UK but want to continue in HK.
    If you are keen please drop me an email and we can take it from there.

Hope to hear from you soon

Mike

Hi, Shirley, this is Evelyn, you can drop me email at [email protected].

I love playing golf too but not great, still improving .

Let's be on touch base

I am interested in joining your game of golf too, although still new to the game. My email is [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon.

Simon C.

Hi,Simon, great to hear from you.

I do my driving range at South China Athlete Association in Causeway Bay.

Suggest we do it at driving range and decide on which golf course at later date.

You can reach me at [email protected]

BR

Evelyn

Quote Originally Posted by nomisbmw:
    I am interested in joining your game of golf too, although still new to the game. My email is [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon.

Simon C.

Hi,

Me too, love playing golf. I'm a Singaporean, working in Hong Kong. I usually golf on weekdays in KSC(preferably) or China. Anytime u feel like swinging, drop me a note at [email protected]
    Let's be in touch. Cheers!

Interested in attending your event

Hi,

I was wondering if a meet has already been formed, as I would also like to join.
    Look forward to you reply

Best wishes

Kiy

Hi Kiy,
    Glad to receive your message.
    We have scheduled a round of golf on the 19th Feb at Feng Huang Shan (near Shenzhen). There will be 6 players this time, let me know if you are interested.
    Please leave me an email address, thanks!
    Shirley
    Posted via Mobile Device

Hi i have just been allocated to Hongkong since couple of months ago. me too. i am interested to join in any golf outing or range practice.... hope to touch base

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast