Tennis around Tai Koo

Closed Thread

Tennis around Tai Koo

New in the area with very flexible schedule. Would love to get together with anyone to play tennis.

HI
    I will be in HK from end-JUne, live in Tai Koo
    and am keen to play regulalrly
    will PM you by last week, let us get started

Hi

I'm working in Taikoo, pls pm me for details. Oh! any level restriction? I'm a kind of beginner.

Play tennis on Saturdays

Anyone looking for a serious game of tennis on Saturdays, please email me at [email protected]

Love to get together & hit some tennis balls. Still in China & will be going to HK Tuesday(13th) & play anytime after that. Let me know.

Hi all,

Thought I'd take the initiative and enquire about court hire etc in Victoria Park. Let me know who's interested and when..

NY

Tennis in Victoria Park & Tai Koo

The level of tennis at Victoria Park seems to be much higer & I believe you could call to reserve. I'll be in town all week next week & could play anytime.

Tennis

I don't know how I missed you. Also have been looking for tennis partners. Was 4.0 player in the US but haven't played any serious games for 3 years. Will be in HK by the end of the month. Would like to play.

Quote Originally Posted by deram:
    Anyone looking for a serious game of tennis on Saturdays, please email me at [email protected]