Lost gold ring - Wanchai Cali

Closed Thread

Unhappy Lost gold ring - Wanchai Cali

Stupidly removed my signet ring whilst working up a sweat on a treadmill in Wanchai California Fitness, this morning. Even more stupidly forgot to take it with me when I finished.

Called up the gym and they say they can't find it.

It's a (very) long shot, I know, but if anyone hears anything (or has even found it, themselves), then I would be enormously grateful for information.

Yay! I got it back.

How did you get it back? Did they find it themselves? Did someone else find it and turn it in?

>> Yay! I got it back.

Congrats!

After I 'phoned them and told them where I had left it, they said that they would send the cleaner to look for it. They called me back 10 minutes later to say that it hadn't been found.

I subsequently went down there in person, just before 12.00 in order to have a look around before all of the treadmills filled up with the lunchtime crowd. Found it exactly where I left it, in under a minute.

Very surprised staff congratulated me on my luck. They may have something, there. I certainly would have had only myself to blame if I had never seen the thing again.

...great news...i like a happy ending...especially after a massage...

Quote Originally Posted by M Khan:
    Yay! I got it back.
    Congrats Khan