Squash Players

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Squash Players

Looking to play squash either at the court in Admirality or anywhere close to Midlevels, I am an (intermediate )beginner, last I played was about 3 years back, anytime during weekdays before 5p.m.

If I may tack on to this one - I am a rusty intermediate player looking for matches on the weekends if anyone wants to hit around. Located in midlevels / central

Can't make weekdays during the day, but if you're ever looking for a game evenings or Sunday let me know - I'm in Midlevels, work in Central.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

I dont mind joining in. I'm actually somewhere in between an intermediate level and a beginner.

I'm in Kennedy Town and available on weekends or late weekdays.

Thanks nyj, dougp,max.... I am available only during weekdays before 5 p.m. so, the search is still on.....

Quote Originally Posted by anjalihansoty:
    Thanks nyj, dougp,max.... I am available only during weekdays before 5 p.m. so, the search is still on.....
    Sorry to hijack your thread!

Max, nyj, I'm away this weekend but fancy organising a couple of games Sun 25th? I normally play at the HK Squash Centre near the peak tram, but open to other suggestions.

Anyone up for a game this Saturday June 17 at the HK Squash Centre in the afternoon?

Can't do Saturdays unfortunately. There aren't that many days in the week - it's amazing how hard it is to match up free time amongst a group of people!

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

Caroline, I'm up for Saturday afternoon.

Pardon the pun but, you game?

Call me and we can arrange a time

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast