Looking to join group or team for indoor basketball

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hey guys, I'm getting into Hong Kong on the 15th and would lvoe to play some pick up games. I'll be in HK for about 5 weeks. Let me know about any upcoming games being set up after the 15th!

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoidandroid:
    Hey Ollie, let me know if you wanna play outdoor sometime. I've been looking for someone who lives near me to play.
    Week nights or weekends are good, I'm normally hanging in and out of Marble Road area =), give me a shout sometime! Let me PM you my number

Quote Originally Posted by Runner:
    Is that all for guys?
    Any female basketball player here?
    I'd like to think there are female basketball players here, maybe they can introduce themselves!

i live pretty close to the east tst courts. Let me know if you need an extra player. Hopefully people are willing to run full court.

Basketball

I live in the TST area and would love to play if other people are interested.

Sunday July 25

Whats up guys - i have a indoor court booked at Harbour Road Sports Center (27 Harbour Road) from 4-6pm this Sunday the 25th. If anyone wants to join shoot me an email at [email protected].

Just moved to Hong Kong a short while ago and was wandering if anyone had a steady group goin for pickup b-ball games? I live near Causeway Bay and have been going to Victoria Park, but its always packed. If anyone has any info or wants to meet up to ball, let me know!

We have a team that is joining a Sunday league starting this Sept and need a good center. We need someone who is committed and a good team player. PM me if you are interested.

A little rusty but would love to play some basketball!