Gyms in KOWLOON TONG?

Closed Thread

Gyms in KOWLOON TONG?

seems like every gym that people are talking about here is in either like central or causeway bay. Anyone knows if there's any good gym in kowloon tong or somewhere nearby? Also, anyone knows if kick boxing is a good exercise to lose weight or get tonned?

much appreciated!

I asked the same question a few weeks ago and Connie was nice enough to provide some information.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie:
    I think the gyms (California Fitness, Physical, Modern Beauty, etc) at TST is close to Kowloon Tong. You can take a bus #7 either MTR from Kowloon to TST.
    Plus this thread:

http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/showth...m+kowloon+tong

The California Fitness in Mongkok is apparently pretty good.

Kick boxing is a great sport,
    i do it now, once a week
    and really it tones you up and you loose weight to, so you look just fitter.
    You should really try it out.
    (currently im learning at impackt, fun environment)

Arrow Pure fitness is the best one!

Recently , I joinneed a pure fitness in Mongkok.It is extermely spacious and full of facilities.Maybe you can try it or take a reference!They are really good in service & environment!Well…maybe some ppl think that California Fitness is good.However,as i saw, California Fitness is always full of ppl ,maybe you can't even have chance to use the facilies sometimes.I am highly recommend pure fitness is the best choice !!!!

Last edited by Alicechan; 29-01-2009 at 11:05 AM.

Summer 2006 guys!