Volleyball in HK

Closed Thread

Volleyball in HK

We are a team of expat ladies aged between 20 and 50, different nationalities and we are playing VB every Tuesday from 7 - 9 pm in the gym of the German Swiss International School at the Peak. (Guilford Road). We are looking for ladies joining us after the summerbreak end of August. We have a lots of fun and you will have too . Interested pls contact me.

Cheers Claudia

Looking for a volleyball team

Quote Originally Posted by Hongkongmouse:
    We are a team of expat ladies aged between 20 and 50, different nationalities and we are playing VB every Tuesday from 7 - 9 pm in the gym of the German Swiss International School at the Peak. (Guilford Road). We are looking for ladies joining us after the summerbreak end of August. We have a lots of fun and you will have too . Interested pls contact me.

Cheers Claudia
    Hi Claudia,

I am french woman (25) and I am moving to HK in september. I am looking for a volley-ball team and i would be pleased to join yours.
    Are you still playing at the same place and time?
    May I ask for your email to contact you when I am in HK?

Thanks,

Pascale

Volleyball

QUOTE=pascaletran;1114731]Hi Claudia,

I am french woman (25) and I am moving to HK in september. I am looking for a volley-ball team and i would be pleased to join yours.
    Are you still playing at the same place and time?
    May I ask for your email to contact you when I am in HK?

Thanks,

Pascale[/QUOTE]

Hi Pascale,

great that you are interested in joining our Volleyball team!

pls contact me when you moved to HK. My email address: [email protected]

Let me know in advance on which Tuesday you would like to come to play with us.
    We still play on Tuesdays from 7 to 9 pm in German Swiss International Schoo at the Peak.

Looking forward to welcome you in our team,

cheers, Claudia

Are you still playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Hongkongmouse:

Cheers Claudia
    Dear Claudia,

I sent you an email, not sure if you've received it. Let me know if your women's group is still playing. I'm interested in joining.

Thanks.

Damn, I wouldn't mind playing volleyball, but I am not a lady =(

Dear Claudia,

I am interested in playing volleyball.

Still playing regularly?

Can i join?

An email was sent to you. Thanks,

Elaine

Hi Claudia,
    I just sent an email to you. Hoping to join your Volleyball group.
    Cheers!
    Syndy
    [email protected]