c'mon deutschland

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

c'mon deutschland

as mentioned before, i still think that the winner betw tonite's game with the argies will go onto will the cup.

however much i want england to win, with the way we're playing and the 80% fit lone decent striker we have left, i really don't think it will happen....sven sucks...never liked that stoopid thunderbird wannabee....we should have stuck with a british coach.

anyway, with the way klinsman and the new wave of german players have been playing, i think only they and argentina have been playing like true champions.

with a solid structure, attacking flair, the never give in fightback attitude, the good ole german clinical nature and the immense support of the home fans, i'd be surprised if they come away with less than a runner up spot.

there doesn't seem to be many german supporters besides the germans themselves, but i'm rooting for them....unless we get them in the final that it is ;-)

Last edited by thetokyoproject; 01-07-2006 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thetokyoproject:
    as mentioned before, i still think that the winner betw tonite's game with the argies will go onto will the cup.

however much i want england to win, with the way we're playing and the 80% fit lone decent striker we have left, i really don't think it will happen....sven sucks...never liked that stoopid thunderbird wannabee....we should have stuck with a british coach.

anyway, with the way klinsman and the new wave of german players have been playing, i think only they and argentina have been playing like true champions.

with a solid structure, attacking flair, the never give in fightback attitude, the good ole german clinical nature and the immense support of the home fans, i'd be surprised if they come away with less than a runner up spot.

there doesn't seem to be many german supporters besides the germans themselves, but i'm rooting for them....unless we get them in the final that it is ;-)
    I've been supporting Germany since the start of the world cup and is still my best bet!! Your point abt England was proven yesterday!!

ESPN Poll - sports.espn.go.com

According to the ESPN online poll (as of this moment, 101660 people have voted), Germany will win the World Cup (47% of votes), followed by Italy (24%). In other words, the winner of the first semifinal will also be the champion if you trust the expertise of the American fans. Less than 10% of all votes came from overseas but the results are fairly similar there although France is doing slightly better among international votes.

yes we choked again yesterday!

anyhow, i think germany can still do it since the italy have yet to play a world renowned side.

unless the italians take diving to a new oscar-winning level, i think the germans should do a number on them...

i'll take a stab in the dark and say germany vs portugal final with germany to lift the trophy
    !!!

Quote Originally Posted by thetokyoproject:
    yes we choked again yesterday!

anyhow, i think germany can still do it since the italy have yet to play a world renowned side.

unless the italians take diving to a new oscar-winning level, i think the germans should do a number on them...

i'll take a stab in the dark and say germany vs portugal final with germany to lift the trophy
    !!!
    My money's on it !!

Guys you are again (as everybody does since the beginning of the tournament) ruling out the French....careful....

I want to see Germany vs. French in the final...

holy sh1t...what a gameeeeeeeeee!

feel gutted for the germans, they played with heart.

no one deserved to lose but there had to be one winner...

i think the italians didn;t want penalties so badly that they just kept goin for goal...

a game with no diving and great creativity!

with serie A in tatters, the italians may have to find new domestic clubs soon but a final spot is a great consolation...

two words.. "Colpo Grosso"

3 words......

Andiamo a Berlin........

RV

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast