Early Morning Swim at Morrison Hills Pools, Anyone?

Closed Thread

Early Morning Swim at Morrison Hills Pools, Anyone?

Morrison Hills is one of the best public pools in HK and only one in the Central/Wanchai/Happy Valley area. It's got a 50m main pool indoors and a 25m pool outdoors, plus a number of teaching pools, plus full facilities. Opens at 6:30 and closes at 10pm. The best time for me would be early morning. Whenever I had the opportunity, always loved starting off the day with a nice dip or a vigourous swim. Short of living right on the beach, this might be as good as it gets. Would love to have someone to go with. I'm not a very motivated person by myself :-).

hay Nina (or Simon) I'm a swimmer but live in Aberdeen. Do u fancy a swim in the pool in the Southern District? We have a 50m pool as well

I am thinking of starting to swim in the morning too!

Hey there, can't make it down to the south district on a regular basis. But thanks for the invite.

Quote Originally Posted by sk8dobe:
    hay Nina (or Simon) I'm a swimmer but live in Aberdeen. Do u fancy a swim in the pool in the Southern District? We have a 50m pool as well

Quote Originally Posted by bballjack:
    I am thinking of starting to swim in the morning too!
    Hi, great idea. Are you in the Wanchai or Happy Valley area? Do you think you can make it there regularly in the mornings?

I am keen to improve on my swimming and i live closeby How early is early?
    Posted via Mobile Device

The pools open at 6:30 in the morning. I need to get to work fairly early so I'm thinking 6:30. How does that sound?

Quote Originally Posted by WMDS:
    I am keen to improve on my swimming and i live closeby How early is early?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by LoveNinaSimon:
    The pools open at 6:30 in the morning. I need to get to work fairly early so I'm thinking 6:30. How does that sound?
    I have never woken up at 6.30am since I was a teenager...