Like Tree1Likes

Swimming lessons for adult

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Check the leisure center's website: Leisure Programme
    I passed the first level of swiming in front craw with them so I don't see why you can't do it.

yati84 likes this.

ESF Educational Services have a range of swimming classes for all ages (Babes to adults). They run classes throughout the year in indoor heated pools across Hong Kong. Coaches are fully qualified and there is great individual attention to ensure you make the most out of your classes. Details can be found on the website esf.org.hk

Hey, moving to HK in a few weeks and wants to meet new people plus improve on my swimming! I only has lessons last year and I can't tread water yet to give you an idea... Going to be on HK island, please let me know if anyone fancy forming a group and look for a tutor or join a class together?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Gonna make a big distinction for you guys, so thank me when you see one of these guys.

There are those who couldn't swim properly teach swimming, there are those who can't teach teach, there are those who splits something that can be completed in 2 lessons and expand that into 2-3 10 lesson courses (ie. beginners/intermediate/advance). There are those who takes a 5 minute skill and gives and hours of lecture on it without getting to the action. There are those who believes swimming can be taught within 1-2 month while others believe it's a skill that take at least a couple years to grasp.

So there are definitely cheap courses around. Last but not least, there are those who charges a lot but not worthy of charging that amount.

So watch out when you choose an instructor.

Hey Kungfu chef,

I know it's late reply.. but wondering if you already have a group taking lessons now..
    keen to join if you do so..