Where's to play pool (9 ball) in HK?

Closed Thread

Where's to play pool (9 ball) in HK?

Hi...
    I'm a new student in HK. I'm looking for a good place to play 9 ball or 8 ball (not snooker) with reasonable price (yes i'm on a tight budget) since i'd like to play regularly.

Also, anyone know where can i buy pool equipment here in Hongkong? Thanks.

http://www.joesbilliards.com for a Pool Hall. They also have equipment for sale (but much of it is fairly high-end stuff).

The Duke in Sai Kung had a pool table for free. I hear now you can play pool at Xtreme.

Hey !!

I am much intrested in pool .. i have been playing pool with one if the expats here in HUNGHOM Kowloon side

We play at billards house it costs abt 60 bucks an hour ... but we chip in so it z not that expensive ..

you can PM me ... i will let you know when weare playing next

Ricky

Quote Originally Posted by swordfish:
    Hi...
    I'm a new student in HK. I'm looking for a good place to play 9 ball or 8 ball (not snooker) with reasonable price (yes i'm on a tight budget) since i'd like to play regularly.

Also, anyone know where can i buy pool equipment here in Hongkong? Thanks.
    Hi Swordfish,
    The best Poolhall in the country(HK) is Joe's Billiards, at 2nd Floor, kings hotel,Jaffe Rd, Wan Chai, open 7 days .They have a bar, and also do sit down menu ordered meals.They also do coaching and have regular tournaments, not to mention the FREE winner stay table. You say you are a student, like what age? Being licenced premisses, might pose some problems, but I have seen kids there , with there parents or guardians.Should you be looking for good practice venues, outside HK, dont hesitate to look up my website <www.rockylane.org>, where you can also log in any questions you may have about the game. Hopefully, this info is helpful. Rocky Lane.

hi rocky do you know if that place has billard table or uk pool table??

or even if you know any places with uk pool tables?

Sorry, cant help you with whereabouts of British Pool Tables.

Rocky
    www.rockylane.org