Looking for people to play Airsoft.....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking for people to play Airsoft.....

Anyone in this forum interested in playing airsoft?

I'm completely new to airsoft and in fact haven't even played a single game. I really want to try it out but don't know where to play.

Therefore, I'm looking for people who don't mind educating me about the game and allowing me to play with them.

Thanks.

Looking for other newbies

Any other newbies out there who are interested in playing Airsoft?

The Peak / Czech Republic/ 36,000 ft in the air

I Play Airsoft Mate, Well sometimes when i can find enough players
    You can either go to CG all the way in Sai Kung if you dont have equipment (gun, BDU, boots and stuff) or if you do then drop by Mount Davis I usually go War Gaming there its pretty fun mainly because of them old Jap/Brit Bunkers
    But I would not go now though...temp in the 30's plus running about doesnt exactly mix, Best time would be a bit later on in the month when the temp goes down to 20's

hey. my bf his buddies played it all the time when the weather is cooler. i was supposed to go several times but it was either overbooked or was cancelled cuz there werent enough players. anyway send me a PM or whatever. nobody plays airsoft til like.. november

True, true. Running around in 30 something degrees heat plus humidity isn't my idea of fun either. Today is supposed to be cooler but I still find it hot and sticky outside. Been in HK for 9 months now and still can't get used to the weather here.

Winter is a lot more bearable here. Unfortunately I'll be back home in cool, dry, but very wet Vancouver, Canada climate by the end of the month. I'll be back often tho so will definately be able to play a game or two.

Is there some kind of a "bootcamp" that I can go to so I can at least learn the basics? ie.. how to hold a gun without injuring myself? I'm assuming I can't just show up at a game and not know anything. That would be target practice....for other people... and I'm the target.

Beafan...pm'd you

You don't really need any kind of Bootcamp Training, As long as you have a gun. Most people who play can teach you the basics within an hour or so, most of Airsoft is learin while you play

Hey, related to this... what's a good place to buy Tokyo Marui guns, friend of mine asked to check models MP5A5, MP5A4, MP5SD6 ja M4SR-16...?

I'd Recommend UNCO, Thats where i got my M16A2 from its fairly cheap (cost me 1200 + another 1200 for upgrades) However I wouldn't recommend any MP5 Variants Mainly Because They are very hard to upgrade internally, but I guess if he is of short height its going to be more practical, But I would really say the AK-47 is one of the Best Airsofts out there not only is it tough ( I had one of my friends slip on a rock and his whole body fall on his AK, and the only thing broken was the plastic hinge on the sight of the gun)
    But that just my Two Cents

Btw..I think Unco has a website (www.uncompany.com) Check it out for your friends guns

hey,

im a complete newbie in airsoft wargames....

Can anyone recommend a store where to buy guns and equipment? Which gun could yall recommend? Do I also need a handgun?

Can I take my gun across the border? Any experience?

thx

errr... thats about it

I have a wargame group on facebook call Wargame Metro which posts regular wargame events. I have a cqb this sunday u can contact me on [email protected] .

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast