Like Tree3Likes

Boxing Equipment???

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Boxing Equipment???

Hey guys,

Does anyone know where I can pick up a speed bag with swivel? Or a decent skipping rope? Maybe some bag gloves as well?

I'm on the HK island, so anywhere along an MTR station would be favorable.

Thanks in advance!!

King of the Ring in Central
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/King-of-the-Ring

First boxing in Causeway Bay should also carry most of this stuff.
    Your Store

I hope he got some already, this post was more than 5 years ago!

bak875 likes this.

Lol, I didn't even look at the time stamps

Don't worry, I've been looking for a bag! Saved me starting a new thread! ;-)

my friend is looking for a good kick boxing bag, and boxing eqpt eg mitts and floor to ceiling boxing ball, where is the best place to buy in hongkong or website?

King of the Ring in Sheung Wan has all of this, also.

1/f 154 De Voeux Rd. exit E1 off the MTR. Walk about half a block to the right, and turn down the alley. Look for the Fairtex stickers...

soursweet likes this.

thanks oki-boy, he will definitely give it a try, there is a place in Wanchai johhstone road, l think its 6th floor, KUNG FU SUPPLIES COMPANY but its a tiny shop, they take orders on many windy products, but probably cheaper buying on web, though not sure what reputable places do it or any places so we can compare the prices. is the place you mentioned got a website and does the shop have ample bags etc on display?

They do have a very large display, with bags and mitts, gloves, MT shorts, shirts, etc. lots of pics on their Facebook page if you want to look online first.

If you're ordering online from Thailand, muaythaistuff.com also carries a HUGE selection of things.

soursweet likes this.

cheers, what is their fb page? whats ur opinion about the kung fu supplies shop in wan chai?
    checked the website you recommended great gloves , clothes , do they also sell bagts dont see

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast