At Home Personal Training

At Home Personal Training

Just wondering how many would be interested in a Personal Trainer, that did not involve joining the big fitness organisations, ie Fitness First or California Fitness. (Australian qualified, Bachelor of Science degree, ex elite athlete)

Talking Personal Training at home

Found my trainer through Oz girl's thread and KIA's suggestion. I have had trainers for 2/3 years in oz and UK so I know a good one by now. He ([email protected]) does home training or from a studio on Stanley street- no big gym fees involved. I certainly recommend him. choco- pm me if you want to know more

I have a feeling that the original poster wanted to sell her services as a trainer and is not looking for one..

Unhappy sorry

oops- you're right KIA, didn't realise it was an advert- will read more carefully next time. sorry. choco

Cost

I guess as with anything it would all come down to cost..... I had a personal trainer at the gym who basically stood and watched me do stuff and did not really motivate me so i gave up and decided that to pay $500 per hour on top of the membership was stupid. I am sure if people did not need gym membership - if they had their own facilities in their apartment etc or wanted someone to get them jogging then I am sure this would be a good service and they would pay for this as they would not have the gym fees also. I was thinking about personal yoga teacher as when I get to a class I never know the moves and am always out of sync - even though I say I am a beginner - but then I bought a set of DVDs instead... I guess that is not what you wanted to know though.......

How much do at home personal trainers cost?

Between 600 and 800 seems average for the good ones. I think it depends a bit on where you are and what you want. You might be able to find for cheaper if you're not too fussy about their qualifications etc.

Do you pay or charge 600 dollars?- cant quite figure it out...