Looking to Join an Indoor BBall league

Closed Thread

Looking to Join an Indoor BBall league

Hi,

I'm looking to join an indoor basketball league from Dec onwards, im 5'10 and i can play either guard position or small forward. I've played competitively before and i'm looking to join an indoor bball league when i'm in HK.

Thanks

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by M_Air_J_NZ:
    Hi,

I'm looking to join an indoor basketball league from Dec onwards, im 5'10 and i can play either guard position or small forward. I've played competitively before and i'm looking to join an indoor bball league when i'm in HK.

Thanks

Mike
    Hey Mike,

I'm also looking for a basketball team. Played at a good level in Europe but broke my leg 9 years ago (I'm 26 now). I can still play but I'm def not a superstar! I'm 5'10 too. We can make a "short guys" basketball team

Let me know,

Michael

I also replied to another post about joining a team. I move here from US where I was used to playing at least three times a week and on at least one league team. Let me know. My email is [email protected]

Hey Michael,

Sounds good hahaha i'll be in HK from the 22nd of Dec we should get a group together!

Mike

Not sure if you saw this thread:

http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/33/thread147901.html

Terry organizes scrimmages and also has a team in a league. A lot of guys show up and it's a good way to meet people and hopeful find a team.

PM me and I can forward you the details.

Haha Hey Mika that sounds good! We should get msandrew as well and do the run and gun offense since we're all the same height and play the guard position hahahaa

Hey Packerfan, thx for the link! Yea i've been getting his emails, but I don't arrive in HK till just before christmas. Have you been going to the Sunday pickup games? How are they?

Are you guys still looking for more people? Im from the States, have been in HK since Oct. Pick-up, street ball, leagues anything will do.

I am itching to play!!

5'9 pg/sg. played high school and a little bit of Division II college.

Its been almost a year since I have played.