Anybody wanna go snowboarding?

Closed Thread

Los Angeles as of right now. When I move to HK, the back alley of some awesome restaurant

Anybody wanna go snowboarding?

So I'm packing my stuff for Hong Kong and was wondering if I should be bringing my snowboard. Is there a good place to board by HK? And would any of you guys be down to go?

If you hear anything on this let me know. I just moved here to HK from LA area too. Would love to hit slopes this winter.

[email protected]

Michael

Los Angeles as of right now. When I move to HK, the back alley of some awesome restaurant

i heard shenzhen is good for boarding and japan is even better if it's a long weekend. if you bring your gear, i'll bring mine as well. woohoo!! boarding partner!

[email protected]

Japan is amazing for snowboarding and/or skiing. I've heard good things about South Korea and Taiwan too...but not been there.
    I've not got my gear with me here, opted for golf clubs and climbing gear instead!, but would be up for a long weekend away and just hiring.

I'm actually planning a trip out to Whistler from HK in January to visit my sister who lives there. It's a long way but it'll be worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishfb:
    I've not got my gear with me here, opted for golf clubs and climbing gear instead!, but would be up for a long weekend away and just hiring.
    I'll be relocating soon to HK from SF bay area. I love the outdoors and I'm wondering which toys to bring and which to sell. Are there good local climbing spots in HK? Are weekend skiing/boarding trips possible from HK?

Planning a trip to Tahoe in January for ski/boarding as well. Nothing like commuting across the globe to hit the slopes.

Oh, and silly me wrote my own email address wrong in my original post, its:

[email protected] or even better is [email protected]

Sorry.