Need advice re football/surfing/squash

ttw

Need advice re football/surfing/squash

Hi, I'm newly arrived in HK and keen to pick up a couple of sports I've been doing for a while. So I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice about how to get into:

Football - I'm keen to play both five/six-a-side and 11-a-side. If anyone needs a (reasonably fit) midfielder/right back please let me know.

Squash - Can anyone recommend a ladder/club that I could join? I'm a decent club player.

Surfing - I've brough two boards with me and I'm keen to see if I can surf here before going abroad to the Phillipines/Indo etc. Tai Long Wan on Sai Kung seems to be the place to go but it looks like a bit of a trek - does anyone surf here regularly? It would be great to hook up with some people to share the trip with.

Any advice on any of the above much appreciated,

thanks

ttw

heres a site with more info on windsurf/surfing/kiteboarding

http://www.windfanshk.com/

TTW - please let me know what you find in the way of soccer. I am moving out to HK at the end of Feb / beginning of March and will be looking to join a team. I played club / travelling ball since I was 12 and competitavely again this past year in New York City. In decent enough shape to play anywhere but mid.

Dave