Tennis singles/doubles, Advanced [~4.5]

Closed Thread

Tennis singles/doubles, Advanced [~4.5]

Greetings,
    I'm new to HK and looking for tennis games (singles, doubles, mixed, 4-5.0) -- 35 yr-old male, 4.5, starting in January. Also interested in whatever info people have on best places to play, available courts etc.
    thanks!
    -DCH

Quote Originally Posted by dch:
    Greetings,
    I'm new to HK and looking for tennis games (singles, doubles, mixed, 4-5.0) -- 35 yr-old male, 4.5, starting in January. Also interested in whatever info people have on best places to play, available courts etc.
    thanks!
    -DCH
    Looking for a tennis partner HK Island area-( intermediate-advanced level )
    Tennis history: played 3 years or above

[Rally and Doubles]
    anyone want to play tennis (fun games)at saiwanho or Chaiwan,
    mon or thu night session , and sun or sat session..

Anyone interest, pls quote with you expat id name , Real name and phone number,thanks

email & Msn : [email protected]
    Please send me directly to my email account ,thanks ~~
    NOddy

Quote Originally Posted by dch:
    Greetings,
    thanks!
    -DCH
    I recently moved to HK and also looking for tennis games in central and wanchai area -- 30 yr-old female, 3.5-4.0.

Hello - I'm am advanced 5.0 tennis player from London here until the 10th May. I brought my racket with me only to discover my friend is away on holiday this week so am looking to have a game Saturday and Sunday - am very flexible with timings. Please contact me on email [email protected] or text +44 779 555 6005. Thanks - Brendan

Would prefer singles....