Rent dirtbike in HK?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi Jimbo,
    My body won't fit on one of those, my mate has an NSR and the handlebars hit my knees. Loads for sale at those websites or try the bike shops next to the Regal Kai Tak hotel. plenty advertised in the windows. Although most of the ones i've seen are very tatty or covered in Hello Kitty etc stickers.

Gweilo

Used to have VFR400 in the UK. Not 2 stroke though but about same size. Rode to isle of man for the TT from London. Walked like john wayne for a week after

Sucks... second weekend in a row when I crash on the Friday. This time the stomach which has been giving me problems for som six weeks now... I want to go riding.

nikasp,

could you tell me if the MXclub do non classes? my Husband knows how to ride, so don't really want the 4 hours training. could it be 4 hours riding instead? Try calling them today but there closed on a Monday, too impatient to wait.

Yani

I'd be surprised it that is not the case. Tried Angus mobile?

MX CLUB Tel.: 2668 0948
    Angus mobile No. : 9711 8003

Quote Originally Posted by Yani:
    nikasp,

could you tell me if the MXclub do non classes? my Husband knows how to ride, so don't really want the 4 hours training. could it be 4 hours riding instead? Try calling them today but there closed on a Monday, too impatient to wait.

Yani

Yes Yani - Angus just runs the classes for beginners, most of the people there are not doing classes. Having said that, I'd be very surprised if your husband is so good at riding MX that he can't learn quite a lot from Angus (or even his teenage son). I've been riding sportsbikes for 20 years and a few hours under Angus's watchful eye was a revelation.

THAT'S IT! I am going this Saturday. No cold, no stomach probs, no nothing at the moment.

Question: Do they have showers at the MX club or do I have to take taxi + train back to HK island sweaty and dirty?

Quote Originally Posted by Bungle:
    Yes Yani - Angus just runs the classes for beginners, most of the people there are not doing classes. Having said that, I'd be very surprised if your husband is so good at riding MX that he can't learn quite a lot from Angus (or even his teenage son). I've been riding sportsbikes for 20 years and a few hours under Angus's watchful eye was a revelation.

Answering myself. They have showers on location. Going there on Saturday for a 2 hr session.

Quote Originally Posted by nikasp:
    Question: Do they have showers at the MX club or do I have to take taxi + train back to HK island sweaty and dirty?

My husband is NOT an expert . When we were in the US we just went out to the desert and ride sand duns. With not tricks. Do you think we should try the course? I know I need it. Were planning to go on Sunday maybe I could change it to Saturday then we could meet up.
    Yani

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2