Hong Kong Cricket Club - Playing Members/Standard

Closed Thread

Hong Kong Cricket Club - Playing Members/Standard

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone can give me any feedback on the standard required to join the HKCC as a playing member.

I'm keen to join and continue playing - have been a grade and social player in Sydney, and just wondering how competetive spots in the teams are....

Thanks,

an

I'll assume you are talking about cricket which I really know nothing about nor do I ever wish to...

However, if you are talking about a prefered sports membership, the HKCC doesn't give those out easily in other sports and only generally to players that are at a fairly high level playing in top division teams.

Best is to contact the captain who will be in a better position to answer your questions.

Hong Kong Cricket Club

Find a convener for the sport and see if you can get through to them. They have a number of teams, the top ranked ones are difficult to get in and rest might have openings. The captains may not aware of what the requirements of the other teams are.

Sometimes, they just need a player who can fill a gap and do relax the rules a bit for sports where they're starting a new team.

The section convener's are called captain and the contact detail of the person is in the link provided

Yep, you're right. Not familiar with how they organize the cricket team out there.