Lazy Personal Trainer at Pure

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Angry Lazy Personal Trainer at Pure

Do you guys find some trainers are quite lazy?

They do nothing but just put you on machines and a lot of them do not even correct your posture.

Mine is so crappy ! He always puts me on the machines and he doesn't even know my weight.

He's often on the phone when he's training with me. He has left me by myself several times. He sometimes even forgets which set I am on.

I have seen others keeping a good record of their clients. I want to fire him.

why exctly do you keep him? you're crazy! if he's not doing his job, why are you paying him?

i'd work out what his pay is per minute and then at the end of the session offer to pay him what he actually worked....see how he likes that!

talking on his phone? once, in an emergency maybe....

I've heard you. I agree with you.

I am stuck in this contract signed with this Pure IFC guy.

I suggest raising your issue with the management and see if things improve, if not perhaps ask them if it's possible to change your trainer. Good luck.

Angry

Am I too demanding or being unreasonable?

Thx for sharing your thoughts and giving me your suggestions.

You really don't want to have a trainer who doesn't know your weight and has no record of it and hasn't weighed you for months. A

(snip)

Last edited by KnowItAll; 28-02-2007 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Not the right place to try and identify someone ... :)

Just out of interest, does anyone know where 'the terminator' (aka Sandy the personal trainer from Amazing race Asia) actually works? Was just wondering if he's as dumb in real life as he appeared on that show

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyC:
    Just out of interest, does anyone know where 'the terminator' (aka Sandy the personal trainer from Amazing race Asia) actually works? Was just wondering if he's as dumb in real life as he appeared on that show
    Thought he works for Pure Fitness. Always wearing their t-shirts. Wonder if Pure Fitness was sponsoring the couple

He was a Personal Trainer at Pure and he taught swimming to kids. Haven't seen him since the show.

Sandy's back at PURE, was at his spin class last night.

On the personal trainer thing I've noticed the same. When you buy a block of sessions they tend to get lazy in the middle (or mine did) and they need pushed (ironically I thought it was their job to push me). For sure you should switch to another trainer. In my case I just made my thoughts very clear and it seems to have spurred him on.

So is he really dumb then?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast