Like Tree1Likes

Weekday hiking partners wanted...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I've been to one of these on a hike. It was, however, not open to the public nor was the hike strictly legal (we went into the zone between HK and China that you need a permit for, without permits)... so you might want to take care if that's what you are planning to do.

Hi Dan,
    It's good to see that other people work weekends. I would like to start hiking, walking, cycling etc when ever.
    I know this is an old feed but get in touch

Thanks

Torynn

[QUO TE=MrDan;1378853]Hello,

I'm looking for anyone free weekdays for hiking/power-walking around the trails in our country parks. I' m generally available after 8am Monday-Friday. I'd like to hit the trails 2-3 times per week. Though mornings are best, I'm usually available afternoons as well. I've been in Hong Kong (from the USA) for 11 years and am familiar with almost all the trails in the area.

Please contact me here and we can discuss details.

Cheers,

Dan...
    Tai Po [/QUOTE]

Weekday hiking

Hi, Dan,

Are you still hiking during weekdays? I'd love to join your small group for some 3-4 hours training as I need to get myself ready for a 36km challenge. Please let me know.

I personally prefer a smaller group with flexibility in starting time so Hiking Group is not an option for me.

Quote Originally Posted by cagal:

I personally prefer a smaller group with flexibility in starting time so Hiking Group is not an option for me.
    So you want to change the time of any hike at zero notice an inconvenience anybody you hike with?

Otherwise you gain "flexibility" by just choosing a hike whose timing suits you.

Most of the weekday Meetup Hikes are fairly small (4-10 people).