Squash!!!!! (central)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

looking for squash partners

hi all

have just moved to hong kong and am interested in finding squash partners for regular games. currently based in causeway bay. am beginner/intermediate level (have beaten people who think they are intermediate, lost against people who call themselves beginners - so v. hard to know). i have my moments and have enjoyed some hard fought games but emphasis very much on fun rather than competetion. pretty busy with work but have lots of flexibility over my schedule so can make games pretty much anytime.

let me know if you fancy it.

ben

I'd be up for a few games a well, anywhere in HK is fine with me. I usually prefer weekends as weekdays are pretty hectic.

o.. squash comes up again!

How abt a game next Fri (4/24) 7-8:30pm? WanChai or Jordan

Hi
    I am interested in playing regular squash, I have only ever played for fun but would love to play some games. I wouldn't say I was a beginner but not sure of the standard. I am free some mornings and weeknights usually after 8pm, I live in Causeway Bay. Let me know if you are still intrested.
    Suzy

Squash

I would also be interested to have a few games. Should be able to play any time/day really.

Living and working close to Causeway Bay.

I moved to HK just recently and used to play on a regular basis but never played any tournaments.

Let me know if you are interested.

I would love to play squash regularly! Work in Sheung Wan/Central. Used to play in school teams, then mainly play socially after. My squash is a little rusty but will be able to pick up quite fast. I think I will be reserved and considers myself as beginner/intermediate level.

Available after 7pm weekdays, and Saturday before 3pm.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4