Kettlebells

Closed Thread

Kettlebells

I am looking to buy some kettlebells to workout at home but cannot find them anywhere . I can't seem to even get them through the internet from abroad. Does anyone know anywhere in HK that sells them (ideally HK island) or somewhere I can order from abroad? Obviously, I'd like the cheapest option so if anyone has bought some recently, any advice would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I got mine a couple of years ago from Optimum Performance Studio - I'd just give them a call and they should be able to help you out.

I also noticed a couple in Escapade Sports the other day.

N.B. The OPS ones are the uniform style (all the same size and same width handle regardless of weight) as I remember and the Escapade ones are the heavier=bigger style. The Escapade bells I think were a bit more expensive.

Hi

This does not really help, but I bought some when I was living in Singapore and they had rubber bases which really made a difference when putting down on a wooden floor. I got them through a gym (like optimium). Perhaps ask at some gym's they must have suppliers. Perhaps they can include some in an order for you.

Kettlebells are great. You can use dumbells for some of the exercises while you find some.

All the best

Berni