Male Tennis Partner wanted in Sai Kung/Clearwater Bay or Kowloon

Closed Thread

Male Tennis Partner wanted in Sai Kung/Clearwater Bay or Kowloon

i am a 34 yo european living in sai kung. looking for a regular male tennis partner with good/advanced skill level for weekdays or weekends. can play in sai kung/clearwater bay area or kowloon. i have been playing since i was young. quite good skill level, but game a bit rusty. anyone interested to have a hit? cheers, marc

RE: Tennis Hitting Partner

Quote Originally Posted by marc_hk:
    i am a 34 yo european living in sai kung. looking for a regular male tennis partner with good/advanced skill level for weekdays or weekends. can play in sai kung/clearwater bay area or kowloon. i have been playing since i was young. quite good skill level, but game a bit rusty. anyone interested to have a hit? cheers, marc
    Hi Marc,

I am also interested to have weekly hit out, living in Tseung Kwan O and happily to travel to Sai Kung if you have courts. Normally play and able to get courts in King's Park (Kowloon). My prefer time will be weeknights after 7pm. Skill level is above intermediate, so if you are interested to have a hit, please let me know. Thank you and I look forward to your reply.

Cheers,
    Toby