Serious Strength/ Weight Training Partner Needed!!

Closed Thread

Serious Strength/ Weight Training Partner Needed!!

Hello,

I have been in Hong Kong for 4 month, relocated from NYC- where I was training to compete in bodybuilding contests. I work in the Fitness Industry, so it makes this pretty easy.

I am looking for some one with a slightly flexable schedule with a long history of Power Lifting, Bodybuilding or Weight Training- I do not want a novice, sorry.

I have progressive 6 week programs that I have developed form my experience and coaches and need to get back on track with my training. I am extremely serious about my body and my goals and in turn will motivate, add education and provide the best workouts of your life!

I prefer heavy "lifters" but will take what I can; must utilize proper form, technique and be enthusistic with proper spotting techniques. I lift extremely heavy, for any standards and do not need anyone to match this, but looking to excel themselves.

Please understand I am very serious about this post and have no other motives than to progress my strength training routines and get myself back on track...

Any one interested, I would love to meet you!!

Chris

Last edited by PurelyChris; 30-04-2011 at 11:51 AM.

If you join pure fitness in SOHO next to the escalator, there is some very serious weight training in the afternoon on the 3rd floor. I was told by my trainer that they are gearing up for a competition. Very big guys. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by packy_crusher:
    If you join pure fitness in SOHO next to the escalator, there is some very serious weight training in the afternoon on the 3rd floor. I was told by my trainer that they are gearing up for a competition. Very big guys. Good luck.
    Thank you very much for this. I will check it out.

So, was in there this past Saturday and TOday- as I have worked out at that location before- not exactly what I am looking for... need bigger and badder!!

Any other suggestions- do you have the name to the trainer you spoke about?

I will PM you