Netball...

Closed Thread

Netball...

Hi everyone, I´ve recently moved to HK from UK and want to try and keep up my netball in some form or another. I have played in leagues all my life but don´t take it too seriously- the social side is almost as important as the plaing to me, although I´m pretty competetive when it comes down to it. My last team I played in was a mixed team but I´m open to anything really. I live in TST but if anyone knows of anywhere to join, i can travel. Thanks!

The season is over and will start again in August/September. Email all the teams and they will let you know when the trials are. Here are a few

Teams:

Kowloon Rugby
    Netball Training | Altus Kowloon Rugby Club

Valley
    Valley RFC | Rugby, Hockey, Netball in Hong Kong

HK Football Club
    index

HK Cricket Club
    Hong Kong Cricket Club

Rani, nice websites
    Are there also for volleyball, bowling but just for fun?
    Thanks

sorry not sure about volleyball

Hi Joskinlou, I've just posted a thread looking for new players. We are a team playing for the Australian Association Club in the Hong Kong netball league and would be delighted to have you as team member - as long as you are female??? . Why don't you come to training night on Wednesday and we can have a chat and a bit of play. Get back to me if you are interested.
    Suelin

is this still available for new players please??

Hi Rhian. Yes new players are welcome. If you have played before you will get back into it quickly and if you are new you should go to the training sessions to see what is involved. If you are interested pm me and I will send some details.
    Suelin

I am interested too.. Where is it?