Baseball in HK

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Dragonflies Baseball Club (Hong Kong) - Home 首頁

Im American. Been in HK nuber of years. Been on this baseball team for a while. Great group of guys. HKBA is slow as syrup. Contact the Dragonsflies team. Mix of local and expat guys. Best organised mens team in HK.

You can join practices for fun or go to batting cage with them or if you are really serious show them you really wanna play and get involved.

Last 5 years mens baseball has gotten better. The teams are improving. The HKBA on the other hand is slow and beauracratic. Join a team and they organise stuff themselves.

Ho Man Tin, Shep Kip Mei, and Lam Tin are common practice grounds. The batting cages in Kwun Tong are nice for HK.

Thanks Mike, really! At least you got the pop punk part right!

if not mike then Turtle or Ned.

hi all, just saw this thread, im a complete beginner to baseball/softball but would love to join a game to learn and practice more, anyone organizing anything suitable for beginners? please let me know, thanks! i have the equipment ready to use

Quote Originally Posted by akcl:
    hi all, just saw this thread, im a complete beginner to baseball/softball but would love to join a game to learn and practice more, anyone organizing anything suitable for beginners? please let me know, thanks! i have the equipment ready to use
    Hey dude, our team needs some new blood....to play recreational baseball, no hard training or anything like that. Simply enjoy the game and eachother on sundays.

Hi guys! I live in Hung Hom and would like to play some baseball or softball on weekends. I wont be here much til after CNY , but are there any actions after CNY for either?

Alot of guys from Canada eh?

Also a soon to arrive baseball player there. will be coming from Toronto. currently play senior ball 3b power hitter looking to get info on playing on an A league team. Can anyone help? i will be bringin all my gear with me and want just to settle in and join a group of guys that like to play but at a more competative level.

please advise if possible

thanks
    Ron

I'm a female looking to play on a co-Ed team. I will arrive in HK at the end of this month. I recently played in a league in Kuwait after not playing for MANY years. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed the game. It would be great to be able to continue playing.

Hey Im a girl aswell and I would be up for some recreation games ;-) I used to love basketball, would be nice to play some.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast