Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dipper
  • 1 Post By 100LL

Looking for PT?

Closed Thread

Looking for PT?

Hi All,

Have recommenced the search for a PT in Hong Kong.

I have lived in Hong Kong for 12 months and have just let my gym membership expire as I have been unhappy with their service.

I had a PT in Australia who was brilliant. He was genuinely interested in my results, motivating, fun and made training interesting.

When I came to HK I decided to get a gym membership and PT at the gym and found the experience disheartening. The PT's were only every interested in their commission and whether I would sign up for another 20 sessions.

Does anyone know of a good PT in Hong kong. I lack motivation to get myself to the gym and find a PT helps me structure my training for the best results. My focus is on toning via weights and interval/circuit training.

I am based in Happy Valley

Thanks

Its not difficult to type "personal trainer"

There are a couple of brothers who operate out of the GOld Coast Marina. I think they are Australian. Run a boot camp and do personal training. Several people who have used them say they are great.

If you tell me what gym you use I can pop down and shout "Run faster fatty!" every twenty minutes if you like. I'm not cheap though, and will require copious quantities of beer and crisps to consume whilst you exercise, in addition to my not inconsiderable fee.

Satay Sue likes this.

May I suggest that if you buy sessions at a gym again, that you make sure you can use these sessions with any of their trainers, not just a specific one. It's not just because you may not like the trainer, you may have scheduling conflicts, need a special area (physio etc), or just to switch things around a bit and keep it interesting. It's your money, so you make the rules...

Last edited by 100LL; 20-05-2011 at 05:46 PM.
    Satay Sue likes this.

I have consistently recommended my trainer rich clow as have many others here- you can find his details in the classifieds if you want to.

Actually if you want to have a personal trainer and a gym membership, I suggest you can try to have a look in ICBC Building,there have a gym, because they don't pushing, totally difference to other gym.