volleyballs wanted

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hey Im in can you send me the details for next one [email protected] I used to play for over 8 years

Hey Xinhai, I'm interested in playing some volleyball. I've been playing for around 3 years but usually beach volleyball, I would say I'm a intermediate level player. I'm a 21 yrs old guy Chinese guy that speaks Cantonese and english. Please let me know the details.

Hey Xinhai, Im really interested in playing volleyball. I have experience and just moved from california. can you send me more information please?

Hello, guys,
    Thanks for the replies. the next session is between 5 to 8pm this Sunday 10 July at Ap Lei Chau Sports Centre. I am not going to be there, but you are all welcome to join. You can speak to Jessie or Michael once you get there. Everyone is friendly, if you try your best (and it helps if your level is above our average, which is not very high). The session after is at 5 to 8pm 17 July Sunday at the Stanley Sports Centre.
    Xinhai

Ok Im in for this Sunday

I'm in after I come back to hk from Canada.

Rene: Welcome!

Thisislondon: Okay. Let us know when you are back.

I just came back from golf which was longer than I thought since I started at 9 AM but for sure im in for the next one when you join too Tks

Hi I would like to come by. I've played volleyball 10 years on and off. Mainly pick up games in NYC.

Bob2007 and Renesg:
    6 to 9pm 17 July Sunday at the Stanley Sports Centre. (Please note I wrote 5 to 8pm in an earlier post). Also, I was told that there were 18 players last Sunday, more than our usual number, around 12. But still, manageable.
    Xinhai