volleyballs wanted

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hi everyone, all this sounds so fun, can't show up this Sunday, but would definitely love to join afterwards. I was in the volleyball team in high school and want to pick up again! Please message me when you have any volleyball sessions! Thank you!

Done Cya tmw

hi. so i just moved from san francisco so i dont really know my way around hong kong. How would i get to stanley sports centre if im coming from wan chai?

Hammy2211, you can walk to Tang Lung Street (very close to Time Square) from Wai Chai and Number 40 mini-bus starts from there (closer to the junction with Hennessy Road, Google map link: Tang Lung Street - Google 地圖). You get off at the terminal station and the Stanley sports centre is right in front of you. Or take one of the buses (eg, 6, 6X,66, 260) that passes Wanchai heading for Stanley Market. Get off at Stanley Market.

Hey Xinhai thank for last Sunday it was actually very fun and still paying the consequences today haha cya next Sunday

Cool. Glad you enjoyed it. Team members liked your participation too. Many commented on how high you jumped. Also your cigarette breaks. This Sunday is between 1 to 4pm, Apleichau Sports Centre.

Hey just to confirm tomorrow again Stanley right? 7-10PM

yes, stanley 7 to 10pm

Are there any games this weekend?

Baje: no game last weekend as we were all in Macau. Next session Saturday 3 September 11am to 2pm, Ap Lei Chau Sports Centre. Xinhai