Tennis (Intermediate) in Quarry Bay Park courts, anyone?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tennis (Intermediate) in Quarry Bay Park courts, anyone?

looking to see if we can get a group together for weekday mornings, weeknights, or even weekends. I can take charge of booking.

Pat

I'm in. Always hard to know if one persons understanding of intermediate is comparable to another's but there's only one way to find out.

Weekday evenings (M,W, F especially) or Sat afternoons/early evenings would work best for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dipper:
    I'm in. Always hard to know if one persons understanding of intermediate is comparable to another's but there's only one way to find out.

Weekday evenings (M,W, F especially) or Sat afternoons/early evenings would work best for me.

ITF has very clear to identify and explain the level of starter, recreational, intermediate and advanced.

See this link: ITF Tennis - ITN - ITN Description of Standards

Good lord, that sure is a lot of words they have there. I guess I'm 'recreational' then, except of course at the net where I am obviously at ninja level, although they appear to have unaccountably neglected to include that ranking on the chart.

Hi Dipper.

thanks for the post. will look into court availability / booking procedure will keep you posted.

Hi

I will be interested to play! I play regular everyweek and are available on weekday Monday or Thursday and Weekend Sunday! Also I live in TKO so is quite near! PM me if this is still happening!

Hey,

I live in Quarry Bay/North Point and am interested in joining for tennis. I am an intermediate player, but haven't played in a while. PM me if you are still arranging games. Cheers!

Hi Guys,
    I'm available to play ,let's hit some balls (will share court costs, balls etc.)
    I'm longtime, 3.5 level usta team/league and doubles also, ok.
    I'm on kowloon side but can travel anywhere...
    BTW, I work in Quarry Bay , so after work or weekends are ok,
    keep in touch
    dennis

Last edited by dennis1188; 17-06-2011 at 07:25 PM.

Hi Pat,

Please count me in on this too. I'm in Hung Hom but there are buses from Quarry Bay/Tai Koo that get me home. I'm ITN/ITF 4.5-ish (maybe closer to 5.0 since I haven't played in 2 months), and can play weekends. Thanks!

Last edited by woo_D; 17-06-2011 at 10:01 PM.

Hi I am interested to play. I am available on weekend, sometimes weekdays. I live in Saiwan, please let me know if you need number.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast