Tennis coach/lessons

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tennis coach/lessons

Hi everyone,
    Does anyone have any suggestions for tennis lessons? I am interested in learning how to play but do not know where to start. I would like to take small group or private lessons on HK island.
    Thanks!
    Katie

Smile

Hi. I have a fabulous tennis instructor who gives personal and group lessons. Let me know if you are still interested and I'll send you his number.

Hi,

how much is the trainer lesson per hour? Is he giving lesson anywhere in HK?

Andy

His name is Larry. I pay 4500 for a pack of 10 lessons but I think he has different rates depending on what you need. I think he spends most of his time at the HK public courts next to the cricket club but I know that he is willing to travel a bit for sessions. His number is90138344. Hope that helps.

Tennis

Hi my name is steve Im an Italian/American living in hong kong for a few years. If you would like to play tennis call me or send me an e-mail. [email protected] or 95190742

Sincerely
    Steve

Tennis Lessons

Hi, Im looking for lesson for my 5 year son. We live in Sai Kung, anyone know if any of the local clubs accept non-members for lessons?

Red face Tennis Instructor

Hi there,

Do you guys know any tennis instructors around Tai Po Area? I know it sounds far away from everywhere.

Cheers.

Are there still active tennis coaches around? Looking for one. I live on HK Island. Very beginner, had few lessons before, yonks ago. Almost zero knowledge.

Yes I am one! I will pm you some details. I work on HK island.

Hi SpecialK, I am interested in learning tennis (very beginner) in HK island side. Could you pls let me know more detail about your training?

Last edited by coco6011; 22-09-2008 at 12:24 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast