Wakeboard lessons

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Wakeboard lessons

Anyone know any good shops or organizations that offer wakeboard lessons where I can get lots of practice?

Smile

I would suggest you dont have to join lesson. Just rent the boat, coach and equipment all included. All you need is just swimming suits and shorts. My friend joined a "wakeboard lesson" some years ago. About 6 ppl in the class, and take turns, so practice is minimal. Thats also why renting a boat is much better if you want lots of practice. If you are physically fit enough, you can have the full-hour practice. or you can get along with a friend so that you can take rest in between the turns. Not sure what level you are in. If you are at beginning stage, your friends have experience in wakeboarding can show you how to start. If you are more than beginner and take real serious about this funny game, you may want a very experience coach , and of course they charge more (~$800 per hour). Or, if you just want to have some fun, just like me, there are lots of good and funny coach to enjoy the game at around $600 per hour. See what you need. You can PM me and I can give you some contact. Have Fun!!

........ I Love Wakeboarding TOO!!..............

hey I love wakeboarding too! Wanna ride together sometimes???

you don't get much practice when the boat driver only gives you 3 tries...and if you can't master getting up...well then its pretty much a complete waste of time to do it that way

Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay:
    you don't get much practice when the boat driver only gives you 3 tries...and if you can't master getting up...well then its pretty much a complete waste of time to do it that way
    only 3 tries, what do you mean? if you rent an 1-hr wakeboard session, the boat driver will give you on the spot training and basically you'll keeping trying until you're exhausted or your hour's up. The driver will also teach you various tricks when you're up to it.

for 1st time beginners suggest you get a group of four then book 2 hours, then you can all take turns trying for 15minutes at a time and get some rest in between.

i'm not very good, but I think it's great fun!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by justagirl:
    hey I love wakeboarding too! Wanna ride together sometimes???
    Sure Justagirl! got something tied up these days on weekends. Hardly can arrange on weekends. After June would be great! Let's get rid together in July!

Yeah i wanna join also.
    Please PM me if you will go for some sessions.

Thanks,
    J

I'm learning to wake and would like to practise more often....shall we organize regular wakeboarding "trips"? Let's say every Saturday?

every weekend gets a bit pricey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay:
    every weekend gets a bit pricey!!!
    or we can do it every other week? But if enough enough people who're interested to form a group, some of us can go every week or even more often, either with the same individuals or with different indivdiuals each time...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast