Like Tree17Likes

Missleading "REFUND" offer at PHYSICAL FITNESS!! Disaster Need help.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Actually, another thought occurred to me - the credit may not be immediately on your credit card account. Have you checked with the credit card company?

Quote Originally Posted by Felix Lai:
    they did tell me the total amount, but didn't tell me how they arranged it.
    You are the card holder who is fully responsible for its use. You should always keep your CC within your eyesight. Didnt you watch TV like police report?
    Anyway, just my 2 cents that try their manager first, if no luck, go to the consumer council. Meanwhile, ring up yr CC issuing bank (trying) to request to hold the transactions. Good luck mate.

so it left me no choice but to file Complaint at Consumer council!

If I see those 2 again i will f**king curse the shit out! Want to beat them UP!
    I can understand why your so angry and wanna get something out of youtr chest. But beating them up doesn't help to get yr refund but will get yourself into trouble. Anyway, as per my previous shallow opinion, make a complaint to their manager / consumer council. Worse case scenario, if nothing can be done, use the membership/facility and learn a lesson.
    Satay Sue likes this.

I checked my credit card statement online, and its not showing up yet on the credit card. So can I call and put a hold on the transaction?

I checked my credit card statement online, and its not showing up yet on the credit card. So can I call and put a hold on the transaction?
    Fresh transactions are not normally posted to your e-statement for at least a few days or upto a week. Ring up your CC issuing bank to check. You can always try to request to "hold" the transaction, but whether yr request will be entertained is another issue. (it is because you authorized the transaction).

CC transactions (debits) show up on my card within a day or two but credits can take a few weeks

Is not like I can't afford to pay for it. Even if I have to pay for it, I will still make complaint to Consumer Council. And refuse every single offer from them and free in-body checked up from PT.
    PT will try to sell the class.
    I will plain ignore them all together.

If I see those 2 again i will f**king curse the shit out! Want to beat them UP!
    This is perfect motivation for increasing your fitness at Physical. So when you pick up these 8lbs dumb bells, just think of Sales A and B and how they abused your Credit card 1 & 2 and pump those chicken wing biceps.

and blacklisted Physical forever

I am tipping it doesn't just happen to physical but also other big fitness centres. that's the way how sales A - Z make their living.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast