Tennis Partner(s) wanted - I have a court!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tennis Partner(s) wanted - I have a court!

Hi,

I'm a 27 yr old grad student home for a holiday until August, looking for a hitting partner to avoid coaching fees. I've never been NTRP rated, but I'd guess I'm a 4.0 (I can hit all the shots and play with my head, but I still lack consistency, especially on serve/overheads)... I know I can get better if I have regular sessions with somebody.

We can use the tennis courts downstairs at my folks' place on Broadwood Rd (Happy Valley); I'll take care of mosquito repellent and the small court fee - you just bring your racquet, lots of water, and of course, yourself! I'll see about the shower - we've had some plumbing issues, and the folks are weird about strangers coming in (it was not much fun here as a kid, I tell you) I'm free to play at almost any time, day or night. Age/sex/height etc doesn't matter as long as we're not too far apart in skill level. No flakes, please. I want to play in a very casual, laid-back atmosphere, but still be able to push each other a fair bit.
    Thanks for reading.
    Andy

Last edited by onlooker1980; 08-06-2007 at 05:21 PM. Reason: more info

Oh, I found out there's a very nice shower facility downstairs as well.

I need to play some tennis too. I checked the NRTP rating system and believe that I am a 3.5. PM me if you want a game. Shame you're a guy as the shower thing could have been interesting.

Hi

I would like to play regularly.
    onlooker - send me your mobile no, and lets set something up.

hey onlooker -
    i am in my early 30's, played a lot when i was younger, was 4.0 - 4.5 ish player. haven't played as much the last few years but would love to get back into the game.
    let me know if you are still looking for someone to hit with.
    thanks

Hey Onlooker,

Just PMed you my #, I would like to play tomorrow if you are free..
    Please let me know. thanks!

Tennis anywhere on hk island............

HI ,
    My name is Subhan Ali, Im mid 20's/M/Asian born in HK but now work in UK,open to meet ppl from diff walks of life.
    Im back in HK for Business+Family visit until 15th may(maybe longer).
    I dunno my level/grade but i can serve ,play long intensive games,i guess intermediate or so.
    Id like to play singles with ppl of similar level or even advance players(would like to improve more).
    pls msn/message me at [email protected]

Thanks for reading! u can kindly text me on 91213844 for quicker response..
    thanks for reading

Last edited by Hkali; 15-04-2008 at 03:19 AM.

any players residing in hk gold coast?
    My NRTP rating about 4.5 back then

stopped playing for years due to neck injury, keen to get back.

I love this game

Tennis partner

Hi Andy,

I just arrived one month ago in HK, I'm 22years old, and I'm doing a trainee period here for 5 months. I was also looking for a partner to play tennis here...

I was used to NTRP rated in France, but I don't care , I mean it's not a problem. So if you're still interested in a partner do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Pierre
    [email protected]

Tennis anytime

I'm finally spending most of my time in HK & would like to get my game going. Was playing 4.0 in San Francisco. Have very flexible schedule. Would prefer to play on HK side.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast