First tennis gathering in GeoExpat HK completed, Next gathering on 25 Aug, Kowloon

Closed Thread

First tennis gathering in GeoExpat HK completed, Next gathering on 25 Aug, Kowloon

Thanks you guys to join the gathering last night. Although Hevarob didn't come last night cause of sick, hope she'll get better quickly and join the next gathering. We still had 3 players including me, slshsimion who is a big guy with a huge forehand and single backhand, I don't believe him haven't played for almost 4 months. And Benja who is tennis coach, I guess, not confirmed yet. He runs side to side really fast, big flat forehand, but alternately very top spin double backhand. They are very nice and definitely are good tennis partner. Look forward to play with them again. Practice makes prefect.

The next tennis gathering will be at 18:00 - 20:00 on 25 Aug (Thu) at Tung Chau Street, Kowloon.
    I think we could allow 6 players for two hours. I'll bring some old balls and a can of new ball. If you are interested, please drop me a message and PM the contact to me.

PS. If someone wants to play on daytime weekend, I'm able the reserve some courts in both Kowloon and Hong Kong area. Make friends and share our hobbies.

Tennis player 4.5 5.0

Hello,
    i am a French tennis player rank (4.5/5.0).
    4 years ago i was 5/6 in France but i stopped.

i am looking for single play to train with if any interested here is my number:

+852 52807480

thank you,

cedric