Badminton partner needed - Quarrybay/Taikoo Shing area

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Badminton partner needed - Quarrybay/Taikoo Shing area

hi,

Arrived in HK few months back and am looking for a badminton partner/partners.
    I live close to the QB muncipal leisure and sports centre and would like to play on weekends.

My game is between avg and good.

Is there any badminton club where I can pool in?

you can try www.scaa.org.hk

i join their badminton class there, they keep you playing in the court and give you occasional comments, which i find better than just boring routine

i live in QB too, my level is avg to gd too, not playing for ages but would like to start again for exercise purpose, not for competition!

I have a social group that plays on HK island every Sunday evening. PM me your contact details if you want to join in.

hi there
    i live in qb too, upper intermediate level, can play anytime, even during the day
    cheers

matt

Im interested too, any detail?

Quote Originally Posted by Chinglish:
    I have a social group that plays on HK island every Sunday evening. PM me your contact details if you want to join in.
    Hi, I'm interested to play, please let me know the schedules, but I prefer hongkong side only if possible, thank you.

I live in north point so quarry and tai koo are good for me! Id like to play maybe weekends, weeknights are ok too! Please also let me know schedule if you guys are meeting up! Thanks!

I'm looking for female intermediate to advance players, need a playing partner!

hi~
    i ive in taikoo n is interested in playing badminton too. my game is intermediate. lemme know if u guys r meeting up

Sent from my GT-I9100 using GeoClicks Mobile

Sent from my GT-I9100 using GeoClicks Mobile

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast